You have to know your business now
Iqrasys builds custom enterprise applications that are easier to use, cost-effective, attractive to look at, tailored to address your organization standards to give you competitive edge over others in marketplace. We have the experience to legacy migration with reverse engineering from application, unstructured raw code, legacy database or any level.
We have IqrasysERP which covers HRIS, Process flow of Purchase (Local and Import), Production, Costing, Inventory, Sales, After Sales Service and any other process as organization demands.
Iqrasys team has a substantial experience in Agile Software Development based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. The company successfully uses such Agile methods as SCRUM. The other things that make Agile methods our strength are its correspondence to our Quality Management System. Iqrasys also uses a number of its own practices to promote projects implementation using Agile Development Methods:
- On-line conferences, online seminars, joint repositories of documents and source codes
- Projects progress via a series of iterations called sprints.
- Each sprint is typically 2-4 weeks long
- No committing to the source code repository unless the tests are successful.
- Every commit represents a fully functional system.
- Update the test server every day
- Integrated project infrastructure for closer contact in the team and data exchange simplification.
- Professional tasks and defects tracking system
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
- Configuration Management
Iqrasys runs configuration plan, baselines creation, project repository, build and release management etc actvities sequentially. Configuration status accounting and configuration audits are run parallel to the Software Development Life Cycle. Intend of this process is to track and control the changes and defects requested in Configuration Items throughout the project life cycle. These changes are not limited to code and database but also to documents like requirement documents, design documents, meeting of minutes, project schedule, project size, test plan document, test cases, Deployment Document, Delivery release etc. Configuration Controller, Project Manager, Quality Assurance Manager all are involved to create Configuration Management Plan and Identify Configuration Management Item, maintain both sequential and parallel activities.
Our research is focused on systemic risk management—top-down, system-oriented analyses of risk in relation to program objectives—which is better suited to managing risk in distributed environments. Our Risk Management includes formal techniques, methods, and tools to enhance our abilities to deal with software risks. The Top-10 Risks List is a simple tool that helps us and our customers monitor the risks on a software project. The act of updating and reviewing the Top-10 Risks List each week raises the awareness of risks and contributes to the timely resolution of them.